Theme

Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome!

Psalm 19:14 (New King James Version)


14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.


Welcome to my blog. My name is Marianne I'm 23 years old and I love the God of the Bible. The Old and New Testament, cover to cover. Sixty-six love letters straight from the Lord. Just for nobodies like you and me. Yet, the Lord knows us better than we know ourselves and loves us with a love incomprehensible. Jesus came to the earth on a rescue mission to save sinners from the wrath of God. He took all of our sins away when He died on the cross fulfilling Old Testament prophecy hundreds of years old. Those who believe in Jesus and turn away from their sin to follow Him are now sinless in the sight of God because Jesus died the death we should have died and rightly deserve. Moreover, those who believe in Jesus get to spend eternity with the only one true God in Heaven!!! I pray that this blog gives a look into my life as a new Christian and that Psalm 19:14 is always on my mind as I type away what the Lord is doing in my life. Thanks for reading!

All my love

1 comment:

  1. I love you Marianne!! I praise God that He saved you and I praise Him for putting you in my life!! He is so good to us!!

    ReplyDelete